National Testing Agency (NTA) released the CSIR NET provisional Answer Key 2022 on 1st October 2022, along with the recorded responses and question paper.
The last date to challenge the CSIR NET Provisional answer key is 3rd October 2022.
Candidates who successfully appeared for the exam are eligible to check the CSIR NET Answer key 2022. The Joint CSIR-UGC NET Answer Key can be downloaded from the CSIR’s official website at csirnet.nta.nic.in.
Below you can check the complete details related to the CSIR NET Answer key 2022:
- CSIR NET Provisional Answer Key Released
- Important Dates of CSIR NET Answer Key
- Check How to challenge CSIR NET Provisional Answer Key
- Is there any fee to challenge the CSIR NET Answer Key
- Download CSIR NET Answer Key & Response Sheet
- What happens if my challenge is found wrong?
CSIR NET Provisional Answer Key Released
On 1st October 2022, the NTA CSIR NET Provisional Answer key 2022 was released. The CSIR NET answer key is made available in two stages: provisional and final.
Soon after the exam, the CSIR NET provisional answer key 2022 is released along with the question paper and marked responses.
Candidates can now download and raise objections against the provisional CSIR UGC NET answer key 2022. The answer key challenge is open until 3rd October at 11:50 pm.
Important Dates of CSIR NET Answer Key
Below in the tabular form, you can check the date of the provisional answer key of the CSIR NET exam, challenge of provisional answer key, fee and result events.
|CSIR NET Exam Events||CSIR NET Exam Dates|
|CSIR NET exam date||16-Sep-2022 to 18-Sep-2022|
|provisional answer key released date||01-Oct-2022|
|Challenge of provisional answer key||01-Oct-2022 to 03-Oct-2022 (till 11:50 pm)|
|Last date to pay the fee||03-Oct-2022|
|CSIR NET Result||To be announced soon|
|Final answer key||To be announced soon|
Check How to challenge the CSIR NET Provisional Answer Key
After checking the CSIR NET Provisional answer key 2022, if you are not satisfied with the given answer for any question, you can challenge it on the official website of the exam.
Below you can check the steps to challenge the CSIR NET Answer Key 2022.
- Visit the official website of CSIR NET- csirnet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the answer key link that appears on the homepage.
- Now, enter the registration number and password.
- A new window will open, where you need to select the correct answer option.
- Click on the save your claims.
- Pay the application fees.
Is there any fee to challenge the CSIR NET Answer Key?
If you are not satisfied with any answer key, you may challenge it; however, you must pay a fee of INR 200 for each challenged question/answer in online mode.
- The challenged fee is a non-refundable processing fee.
- The processing fee can be paid with a debit/credit card or net banking.
- No challenge will be considered unless the processing fee is received. The Challenges will not be accepted in any other way.
Download CSIR NET Answer Key & Response Sheet
Below you can follow the steps to check the answer key for the CSIR UGC NET Exam:
- Visit the official website and click on the CSIR NET 2022 Answer key link.
- Enter the login credentials, such as the application number, password, and date of birth.
- Now, fill in the security pin that will appear on the screen.
- Download the CSIR NET Answer Key & Response Sheet
What Happens If my Challenge is Found Correct?
If your challenge to a question in the answer key is found to be correct, the answer key will be revised and used to process the results of all candidates who attempted that question.
The candidates’ challenges will be reviewed by a panel of subject matter experts. If the challenge is found to be correct, the answer key will be revised, and the results will be processed appropriately.
Other than this, candidates who attempted the correct question will receive the benefit of the doubt in terms of marks.
Here we come at the end of the blog If you have any more questions, please let us know in the comment section below. We will solve all your doubts as soon as possible.
You can also join India’s No.1 Learning Community for CSIR NET, where you will get doubt solution for all your exam-related queries with the help of experts from all over India. To join the community, you can download the Eduncle app now.