Whether hosting a small get-together or a dinner for forty, the suitable party platter can help make your guests feel special. Combining all the main ingredients for your main dish and sides is also easy. In this roundup, let’s show you some of our favourite go-to options for the platter to create simple yet impressive platters that will impress!
Easy Cheese Plate
Cheese is a great party appetiser. It’s easy to prepare and can be made in advance, so you won’t have to worry about serving it at the last minute. You can choose the type of cheese you’d like to use, but there are many options available:
· Cheddar cheese
· Mozzarella (a soft Italian cheese)
· Parmesan (a hard Italian cheese)
You can also add other toppings, such as honey or dried fruit. This will make your platter more exciting and give it an extra layer of flavour!
Fresh Veggie Tray
It’s essential to choose a variety of vegetables. You can add a dip or dressing to the platter, and you should use a decorative platter that is appropriate for the occasion. For example, if you’re having a picnic at your home in the country with friends and family, then opt for something rustic—like wooden boards or birch bark!
To ensure that your guests won’t leave hungry after eating from this tray, don’t forget about cheese! The perfect accompaniment for veggies is always cheese (especially when it comes from cows).
Pesto Chicken Skewers
To make pesto chicken skewers, you’ll need the following:
· A wooden skewer. Wood is the best material because it’s durable and won’t break off easily.
· A metal skewer. Metal is also suitable for this because it can withstand high heat without burning, but you may need to soak your metal skewers in water before using them so that they don’t become too hot and burn your food on contact with them!
· A bamboo skewer; these are great if you’re looking for something more eco-friendly than metal or wood (but still want something that will last).
Nuts & Bolts Snack Mix
Nuts and Bolts Snack Mix is a savoury snack mix that’s perfect for parties. It’s made from nuts, seeds and dried fruit, which you can use as an appetiser or a side dish. The mix has just enough salt to make your taste buds tingle without overpowering; the sweetness comes from honey (or maple syrup) and brown sugar.
You can easily make this recipe in a slow cooker: put all ingredients into the slow cooker along with some water or broth—about an inch deep—and cook on low heat for about 3 hours until everything is tender but not mushy yet still crunchy enough to eat out of hand! This makes it easy to prep ahead of time since all you have to do once dinner time rolls around is assemble all those yummy little bites onto plates before serving them hot off the grill or stovetop burner!
· Mix the filling ingredients and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
· Cut out your pinwheel shapes with cookie cutters in different sizes (I used 3-inch round, 2-inch square, and 1-inch triangle). Don’t worry if they aren’t perfectly shaped; they will be easier to assemble once you add them to each plate!
Easy to prepare and impress your guests
You can easily impress your guests with these party platters. They are easy to prepare and store, they’re easy on a budget, and they look great!
That’s it! With these ten food-centric party platters, you’ll be able to impress your guests with some of their favourite dishes. Whether you’re serving up a simple appetiser or an elaborate spread for a casual gathering, these ideas will give you some new ideas for what type of food (or drinks!) would go well together at the following high school event or college graduation party.