Tip1 Drink 2 Litres of Water per day
- Your body’s cells are compose mainly of water, and they require to be well-hydrate to function effectively.
- 2 Litres = approx 8 glasses
- Set a bottle of 1 liter or Jug on your desk to help keep track of your consumption.
- If your body is thirsty, it’s already dehydrate.
- Tea, Coffee, and Softdrink (Soda) don’t count toward the 8 glasses you need. Minimize your intake.Dr jay feldman
TIP2 Workout three times per week
- 30 minutes of vigorous exercise that get your heart and lungs moving should be the minimum.
- Select an activity you love – walking, tennis, dance class, swimming, gym, etc.
- Join a social or club group, or find a friend who can help you stick to your goals.
Tip3 Eat Breakfast
- Breakfast is the first meal that kicks off metabolic activity for the next day.
- Select cereals with a low amount of sugar and rich in grains.
- Pick the Wholemeal bread or Multigrain bread over white bread. It’ll keep you full for longer and contains more nutrients.
TIP4 Eat more greens
- Increase the number of vegetables that are green in your meal each evening.
- Green Vegetables are load with antioxidants that can reduce your risk of getting cancer and other diseases.
- Many different vegetables are green to pick from that. You don’t need to consume the ones that you don’t like.
Tips5 Everything must be considered in moderation
- A balanced diet does not mean that you must avoid eating the occasional hamburger, chocolate, or an alcoholic drink. This means that you should eat your food in moderation.
- Most meals should include fruit and vegetable dairy, wholegrains/cereals, protein-rich lean meats or proteins, and water.
- Reduce the use of salt and saturated fats, and sugars.
- Be accountable for your food choices.
Tips6 Get regular checks
- Are you current in your health check-ups? Dental, Eyes, Ears, Cholesterol, etc
- Write the due date down in your calendar or Outlook calendar to ensure. You do not forget – time is a blur!
- Prioritize it illnesses that can be detect early could be address.
Tip7 Sleep & Relaxation
- Relaxation and sleep are crucial for regenerating your body’s immune system.
- A majority of people require 7-9hrs of sleep each night.
- A way can make sleep easier.
- The time you spend relaxing will aid in reducing the stress levels of your body.
- Reading, meditation, yoga, and taking in music and meditation are simple ways to unwind.
- Keep a journal near the bed.
Tip8 Laugh Daily
- Do you have a perfect belly laugh each day?
- Laughter boosts the immune system.
- Laughter can trigger endorphins. Endorphins are natural antidepressants.
- Children can laugh up to 400 times a day. Adults laugh an average of 15 times. Drs.Gael and Patrick Flanagan. California Loma Linda University
Tip9 Fresh Air
- Do you feel a bit sluggish at the end of the afternoon?
- Walk around the block or sit secluded spot by the shade of a tree and take a deep breath.
- Fresh air can help you feel more awake.
- Fresh air can increase your body’s oxygen levels, which helps it perform better.
Tipp 10: Pay attention to your body
- Pay attention to Your Body. It will know the things you require. Be kind to the physique … it’s the only thing you have!
- If you don’t get the subtle message, your body will be rude!
- Your body constantly sends messages regarding fitness, stress, the foods you’re eating, and your mental well-being.
- If you need an extra day off from work, make it. If you must stop a social gathering, make it happen. If you must say “no” to an invitation, tell them.
- “If something is sacred, your body’s sacred.” Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass. Visit Linda at [Dr jay feldman]