Scholarship to Study Abroad
Scholarships help students with the costs associated with realizing their dream of studying abroad. Expenses for living, education, and housing make up a higher portion of the cost of studying abroad. Thanks to scholarships, students can get the money they need without worrying about how to pay their bills. Here how did you get a scholarship to study abroad?
Study Abroad with Scholarship
What exactly is a scholarship, and how does it differ from a bursary?
A scholarship is a sum of money given to support a student’s education and given on the basis of their academic or other achievements. Universities, corporate organizations, and governments all offer a large number of scholarships to students. You have access to a variety of scholarships as a student that go beyond academic achievement and ethnicity.
IELTS for Study Abroad
Preparation for IELTS Exams
The instructors who teach IELTS test preparation at a facility like Meridean Overseas Education Consultants must be experts in this field, have a high level of education, and be knowledgeable about this subject. For the reading, writing, and speaking portions of the IELTS exam, students must know how to prepare. IELTS tutoring is offered by Meridean Overseas Education Consultants in Lucknow, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Noida, Agra, etc. I would like to suggest you join the best IELTS coaching in Noida as this city offers you the best preparation for studying abroad.
Distinctions between Bursaries and Scholarships
A student is given a scholarship based on academic success, participation in sports, or excellence in the subject or area the scholarship is intended to support. Scholarships have no interest charges.
The assistance provided to a student who meets the financial eligibility requirements is known as a bursary. Some bursary providers demand that students promise a lie in exchange, or they can urge them to give money in order to support more deserving students. Bursaries, however, are frequently non-repayable.
Do You Meet The Criteria For A Scholarship?
Different scholarships target different students and have various requirements. To learn the requirements and deadline for submitting your application, check and apply. Scholarship deadlines vary; therefore you must go through this process to make sure you stay up to current on developments. Common criteria for scholarships are mentioned–
- Letter of acceptance to the university
- Recommendation letter
- Purpose statement
- Application for scholarships
- Evidence of success, whether academic or otherwise
- Evidence of income
- Financial records
- Passport photocopy
- Typical test results
Types of Scholarships to Study Abroad
- Merit-Based Financial Aid
- Scholarships For College Or Universities
- Financial Support
- Government-Sponsored Fellowships
- Scholarships For Particular Nations
- Financially Supported Scholarships
How to Find a Study Abroad Scholarship Aligning With Your Profile?
On the website of the university you choose to apply to, you may find information about scholarship eligibility requirements, including academic merit, nationality, athletic merit, submission deadline, required documents, etc. Similarly, if there is a particular scholarship you are interested in, you can obtain information about it on the organization’s website, for example.
On the official website, country study pages feature a special area for scholarships for overseas students where you may find more information on the Erasmus scholarship. And if you’d rather not waste your time trawling through a lengthy list of opportunities to apply, our Overseas Education Consultants can help by recommending scholarships that fit your profile and streamline the application process.
Popular International Scholarships for Indian Students
- Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarships
- Fullbright-Nehru Fellowships
- Tata Scholarships
- India Global Leaders Scholarship
- The Felix Scholarship
- Orange Tulip Scholarships
- Charpak Master’s Program
- Chevening Scholarships
How can you apply for a scholarship?
- Your Meridean Overseas Education Consultants can help you narrow down a selection of scholarships to apply for based on your qualifications.
- Prepare the materials you’ll need to submit your application.
- You will be assisted in registering and completing your application by your Meridean Overseas Education Consultants.
- You will receive notification of your application through email.
- Prepare the essay or statement of purpose that must be submitted with your application. You might enlist the aid of your overseas education consultants to provide you with a delivery structure and key topics to include.
- Compile your academic, athletic, and other accomplishments that prove you qualify for the application. Have these certificates translated into English or the language your scholarship giver prefers if they are issued in a regional language?
- Depending on the scholarship, you might need to provide formal documentation of your nationality or financial standing. If necessary, translations must be made.
- You will also need to show proof of your admittance to a university, which may take the form of a letter of acceptance or an official document attesting to your acceptance for a certain programme. Please take note that only if these requirements are completed will the scholarship money be awarded.
- Once you have all your paperwork in order, proofread it all and give your overseas education consultants the error-free versions.
- Wait for your outcomes with patience. If approved, the money will be delivered directly to the institution to pay the costs outlined in its terms.
How to get a scholarship?
- Keep up a strong resume. Update your resume to reflect achievements in extracurricular activities, athletics, and volunteer work.
- Create a cover letter that uses the same terminology as your CV. Draw attention to your accomplishments and demonstrate your merit for the award.
- Rechecking and double-checking the facts and sources you utilize in your essay is advised.
- Make sure you submit your scholarship application on time. Keep track of the deadlines for all of the scholarships you may apply for so that you don’t miss out on a chance.
- Keep all relevant requirements prepared and submit your application for the scholarship on time to minimize delays.
- Keep up your academic standing. Not all awards are intended for deserving students. The scholarship sponsor evaluates a candidate’s commitment to their desire to study abroad by looking at how well they perform academically.
More chances, scholarships, grants, and loans are available now than a decade ago, making it simpler to pursue an education abroad. These factors have helped to bring the world’s educational systems closer together.
Also Read: Top Reasons to Do an MBBS in China