The Infrastructure Lead Engineer will provide support for day-to-day operational activities including monitoring, troubleshooting, problem resolution, and maintenance. The Infrastructure Lead Engineer will also participate in the planning and execution of new projects, upgrades, and changes to existing systems. This position requires strong communication skills, analytical thinking, and attention to detail.
The Infrastructure Lead Engineer is responsible for providing leadership and direction to the engineering teams that support the company’s products and services. This individual will provide guidance and mentorship to the engineering staff and will serve as a liaison between the IT department and product management. The Infrastructure Lead Engineer will lead the development of new solutions and help implement them across the company.
Provide leadership and direction to the Engineering teams that support the company’s products and services.
Manage the implementation of new features and technologies across the company.
Provide technical expertise to other engineers and managers.
Serve as a liaison between the Engineering Department and Product Management.
Maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Experience in leading largescale projects.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in SQL Server database administration tools such as SSMS.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or related field
- 3+ years of professional IT experience
- 2+ years of experience working with Cisco IOS Software
- 1 year of experience working with Cisco Nexus Switches
- 2+ years of experience working in a Service Provider environment
- 4+ years of experience working as an Infrastructure Lead Engineer
- Must be eligible to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance
- C programming language
- SQL Server Administration
- Microsoft SharePoint Administration
- Other related technology
How can Infrastructure Lead Engineers find Work From Home job opportunities?
We are always looking for talented individuals who want to work at home. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply using our online application form or send us your resume directly through our website. Please note, we do not accept resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Field Engineer Freelance marketplace is a global platform where people from all over the world come together to find great work. We connect top companies with talented professionals worldwide.
We are looking for remote workers who have exceptional talents and skills to join us! If this sounds like you, then we invite We offer competitive pay rates and flexible hours.
We believe in our mission of making work more rewarding by helping people find meaningful employment through freelancing.
If you would like to know more about what it means to be part of the Field Engineer Freelance marketplace team, please visit www.fieldengineer.com/engineers.
How to apply for freelance Infrastructure Lead Engineer job opportunities?
You must follow below steps to apply for freelancing jobs:
Step 1 – Visit the “Freelance Engineers” section on our website.
Step 2 – Click on the link “Sign up as a freelancer”.
Step 3 – Enter the required info requested.
Step 4 – Select the type of job posting (e.g., Freelance Project Manager).
Step 5 – Submit the job posting request.
Step 6 – Wait for approval.
Step 7 – Once approved, you will receive a notification via e-mail.
Step 8 – Click on the link included in the e-mail.
Note: To ensure the fastest response time, only apply for freelance jobs if you are 100% sure you are qualified for the position.
- Competitive salary based upon experience.
- Best employer match.
- Paid on time.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Work from home option available.